Where da hunnies at!??!!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunpowder

Reaction score
*** Original content removed by posted because apparently none of the people here can understand a joke, even if jumped in their lap and slapped them in the face ***

pinkman-what.gif

Sounds like the sheriff in Blazin' Saddles when discovered by the head man "where da white girls at?". Ok ladies,your turn...:ban:

Plus you are really dating yourself I don't think anybody but people that still think they are cool and hip use the slang " da hunnies".

Wow you people are way too critical and obviously can't take a joke.

So this is one of those sites where ya gotta watch every word you say?? Peace.

No, it's one of those places where folks don't get all pissy when other folks give them **** for something, ESPECIALLY when it's good natured ****. If you had asked, "where are the women brewers at?" You would have gotten a far different response, but you kinda opened yourself up...not that us guys were offended, but we just KNOW what kinda response you're going to get from our very dedicated female members, including one of our mods. So we in a very good humored way responded back, but you clearly are too dense to have grasped that concept...so it's your loss really, getting all bent out of shape and indignant that other folks would have something to say about this.

And, If you're going to play on the interwebz, it might help to grow a thicker skin. ;)

I think Gunpowder might be onto something...a Homebrew-Singles Dating Site. I think I have seen a poster/magnet/sticker that says, "Beer...helping ugly people get laid since...(insert date)!"

Haha.

Back