South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 9!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:tank:--Here we go with round 9!--:tank:

This Group Buy has been FILLED!

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order OR 41 bags and some misc items.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book
HOPS - No Hops will be added to this order.
Note: If you really want bulk hops, hopsdirect.com is much cheaper.

Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 42 Bags
lordura PAID: 1x TF-MOPA
JrZyBud PAID: 2x CM-PALE
infection PAID: 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-PALE
Airborneguy PAID: 3x BD-MOPA, 1x GB-PILS, 1x BZ-MUNH, 1x CM-2ROW
Ty5592 PAID: 1x FB-PALE
Dschuetz PAID: 2x BZ-WHT, 1x BZ-MUNH, 1x FB-SPAR, 1x TF-MOPA, 1 TF-CRY65
bmc428 PAID: 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL, 1x BZ-VIEN
vanwolfhausen PAID: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x MOPA?, 1x PILS?
ferman PAID: 1x TF-MOPA, 1x GW-C60, 1x GP-RICE(Hulls)
immyc PAID: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BD-PALE
gasman PAID: 2x CM-2ROW
bittner22 PAID: 1x CM-2ROW
kgfitz: 1x BZ-MUNH, 1x BD-MOPA
hackbrew PAID: 1x CM-PALE
bmoor PAID: 1x TF-GPRM, 1x TF-AMBR, 1x GW-C15, 1x GW-C30
b0r0da PAID: 1xTF-GPRM, 1xFB-PALE

How it works:
  1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in $4/bag for shipping.
  2. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  3. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  4. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:
  • Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!
:rockin:

I'm looking for a couple people to split up a bag of acidulated malt (BZ-ACID Acidulated Malt) with. Let me know if anyone wants in.

Rob

what's it used for?

You can use it in small amounts to adjust the ph of your mash or you can also use it to add a tart lactic sourness to your beer. That's what I want to experiment with. It's malted barley with lactic acid on it.

I'd like a bag of CM-2 row (just 1x). Who do I send the paypal payment to? Will I get an email once the pallet is full?

OK, thanks. Evan told me about this a couple of weeks ago and I'm glad to get the chance at some cheap grains. It's awesome!

added!

wow... that really filled fast! PM's will be sent out tomorrow evening with payment details!

We say it every time. But let's get those payments in quickly boys and girls so we can schedule the next group buy in early November!

PayPal is definitely the best and fastest way.

I have limited computer access right now so invoices are looking like they might be sent out in the afternoon tomorrow. Keep an eye out for the PM!

With such a high demand maybe a 2nd pallet is necessary for this order? I'm sure it could be filled!

How much demand is there? I'm stuck without a computer for the night so if you guys really think we can bang out another pallet, I'll consider it before I start the invoices!

I know I could take another 2 or 3 sacks and I think that b0r0da was cut short on his order this time. Anyone else interested?

How much demand is there? I'm stuck without a computer for the night so if you guys really think we can bang out another pallet, I'll consider it before I start the invoices!

as for me this will likely be all the grain I need for a few months but I do need a few pounds of Simco hops if that helps...

Back