I need help on a temp controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEBEER

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been waiting to purchase a temp controller off of ebay for a month now. The company only has 220V versions available and MIGHT have the 110V version available next week.....maybe. There was a very nice write up by ANDROID on his temp controller that isnpired me to build one..............BUT I do not think I have the luxury of waiting that long for the ebay seller to stock them and then waiting almost a month to receive it as I have heard is the case.:confused:

I think the setup is awesome and will work perefect for my fermenting freezer.

Is there a comparable controller sold anywhere in the US that is 110V and has a temp probe lead as this one does? If so can anyone steer me in the right direction please?

Thanks for the help
Joe:D

There are an awful lot of temp controllers on ebay, so the question back to you is "Comparable to which controller?" I use the love TSS2-2100, from dwyer industries, could
not tell if its comparable, but it does work.

You didn't mention where or what temp controller you are talking about...? URL?

...Another bump for the $37.00 unit on chicompany.net . 5' remote probe and 110v.

Oooops my mistake. Sorry.
!BgmKdtg!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-CwEsLtZ(HGIBLF5ykIz8!~~_35.JPG

This is the mini controller I planned to buy.

Dobeluvr.....do you currently use the Love controller?

Rick500,

do you use this for a keezer or for a fermenter setup?

Back