brewery name/logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvr2low

Reaction score
i want to play around with it some more and make something a little more professional looking if i can. here is what i have so far.

mcnub_mucols.jpg

Looks like a boxer, but it must be a mix as the ears appear too big. What kind of dog is that?

shes 100% boxer, i think its the image that make her ears look big, that and they are natural, not cropped.

She is most definitely a Boxer. I think what may be throwing her off is her unclipped ears (most folks associate boxer with the "High and Tight" ears).

I have a Boxer (Mike) that most everyone gets confused with a different breed (usually Pit). What throws him off is he is white with brown spots. Here is a pic to show you what I mean....

l_24e9fd4fcddbb41c5214b3409522eb96.jpg

Gotta love a Boxer. Here's mine at 6 months, the night we "rescued" them. It wasn't exactly a rescue, in that we paid a premium for two pups that were a little underfed and a way underappreciated.

I kept the fawn one, her sister (the white one barely pictured) hangs out at the local liquor store most days, then goes home with the owner at night. What a life :)

Cinnamon and Sugar 11-17-05 4.jpg

Very cool Golf! My family rescued Mike as well from a Boxer rescue located in Little Rock Arkansas. You just got to love a Boxer. My "Home Boy" has more personality than you can shake a stick at...lol

We payed a pretty penny for Mike as well, but knowing it went to a very good cause makes it nominal. I could not ask for a better K-9 friend...

Got to throw a few more pics up of my bro ....

Chilling out in the back yard...
l_d3d0b363b9d14d44a7f188ce71338ade.jpg

Keeping an eye on the kitchen...
l_17d3887276d9437790a184b1b5863f39.jpg

P.S. Sorry for hijacking this thread .... Just can't help but show one of my best friends off.

:rockin:

love the dogs guys! nothing like a boxer, once you own one i dont think you will ever own anything else. thats where the name came from, one of her nicknames is nubs for obvious reasons!

a couple pics for ya!

224275331_Z64Bt-M-1.jpg

345336932_dq8gp-L.jpg

357608833_VDsiK-L.jpg

fun with mom!
278505097_FAcx3-L.jpg

hope you guys wanted pics!

Love the pics! My wife is going to have a fit when she sees those. You are right, there is nothing like a Boxer....

Back