Cornie Kegs on Craigslist? What Else are they Called

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewrican

Reaction score
I am trying to get a hold of some kegs to start kegging my beer. Where do you normally find deals on them and what are they called in other industries?

I noticed that many call them Cornie kegs, but if I were to search craigslist, would i find them under another name?

Where did many of you bargain shoppers pick up yours? I am reading a thread where many of you have like 6 + so you had to have gotten a deal on them at some point right?:drunk:

I also just search "beer" too, because you never know how people might phrase things. Also a good way to maybe find parts associated with kegging.

Check the classifieds on here because I believe there was someone on here from Georgia selling Cornies not too long ago.

You can also search for keg* which will get keg, kegs, kegerator, kegarator, keggle, or anything else you can think of starting with keg.

-Joe

Back