looking for a good beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeekysheep

Reaction score
well i am currently out of home brew i have a few conditioning, a honey wheat for a family event on the 26th so i won't have that very long.

i figured i would drink some store bought brews to bridge the gap. in the past i would only really drink at parties and mostly only bush bud and coors.( anyone see my problem) i was at a party last week and i had a really hard time chocking down any of these sine i started drinking ales i have a really hard time drinking those beers.

since i started home brewing ( not long ago) i stared enjoying one beer a day after work and since i am out of stock on that now i would like to collect some bottles to reuse as i try out different styles or just buy the ones i know i like.

for sure i am looking for American light ale, IPA, and i would like to try some red ales

anyone have any suggestions i like in Wisconsin

I do about the same as you but I have started to buy variety packs of Micro Brew to taste beer I would not normally drink.

ANYWAY = I love Fat Squirrel by The New Glairus (same guys that make spotted Cow).

Not big on High Hops here so can't help you.

Capitol Brewery makes a ton of good beers - if you see any of theirs go for it.

sweet i will stop around and try to get a pick 6 tomorrow for that. i have had one spotted cow in my life and i wasn't a huge fan. then again i think my tastes have changed:)

My favorite IPA is Bell's Two-Hearted Ale. Give it a try if you can get it.

Back