Pearland tx area brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ya'll, any pic lock-ers in here? I'm trying to offload a pin lock corny keg. It's a refurbished keg from Northern Brewer, has the dome style pressure relief, and two brand new disconnects which have never had beer or gas run through them. I'm selling it because I changed my mind and have decided to use ball lock instead. $45

keg.jpg

The DeFalco's Clear Lake Grand Opening event was just announced on their Facebook page.

It will be Saturday November 1 from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

DeFalco's Homebrew Clear Lake
16532 Sea Lark Rd
Houston, TX 77062

And I quote:
"We're celebrating the opening of our new location by throwing a huge bash! Come enjoy homebrew, commercial beers, and maybe even some special one-day-only offers!"

The DeFalco's Clear Lake Grand Opening event was just announced on their Facebook page.

It will be Saturday November 1 from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

DeFalco's Homebrew Clear Lake
16532 Sea Lark Rd
Houston, TX 77062

And I quote:
"We're celebrating the opening of our new location by throwing a huge bash! Come enjoy homebrew, commercial beers, and maybe even some special one-day-only offers!"

I'm going to have to hit that up for sure. Thanks for the info!

Defalco's Clear Lake: Space City Spargers will be meeting this Friday at 7pm. Bring homebrew for others to try...or some hard to find craft beer... chairs if you want to sit.... and I think they even suggested snacks..

I'll be missing this one as I have my daughters 11 year birthday party to go to.. supervising six 11 year olds as they run around Moody Gardens in Galveston... good times. ;)

Where is their building?? Just this morning I read about the city council opening parts of the city up for brewing, coffee roasting and distilling! Exciting stuff!!

From the look of there website they sound like they will be going for permits in the next month. So they should have most stuff in place.

I have been out of state for the last several months. On that not I will be back Wednesday for a week. I need to stock up on some yellow rose. How hard has it been to find and where can I find it?

Fetching Lab Brewery in Alvin opened up in February of 2015. The owners are good people(Brett and Theresa). I volunteer with them and brew with them on occasion. As well as help them with there events at the brewery

ALSO, Vallensons Brewing Company is going to be opening at some point in Pearland as well. I've met the owner Val and he is a really good guy.

Back