Trying to start a club in Joplin Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck and keep at it, clubs are fun and informative. you will find yourself thinking of different techniques that you may have overlooked b4.

Good luck and keep at it, clubs are fun and informative. you will find yourself thinking of different techniques that you may have overlooked b4.

Thanks for the support!!

I'm going to promote the heck out of this thing and target some of the people that I know are interested in the hobby but have never taken the plunge before

I'm thinking about having a basic brew day at my house

Pretty much, I would put the word out and then brew a basic extract beer and teach anyone who will listen about this great hobby

Like I said, I know a few people that are interested in the hobby but might be a bit intimidated by it. I hope to show them how easy and rewarding it is.

Thanks again - and if anyone wants to leave some positive feed back on the blog that would be great

http://joplinhomebrewclub.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the support!!

I'm going to promote the heck out of this thing and target some of the people that I know are interested in the hobby but have never taken the plunge before

I'm thinking about having a basic brew day at my house

Pretty much, I would put the word out and then brew a basic extract beer and teach anyone who will listen about this great hobby

Like I said, I know a few people that are interested in the hobby but might be a bit intimidated by it. I hope to show them how easy and rewarding it is.

Thanks again - and if anyone wants to leave some positive feed back on the blog that would be great

http://joplinhomebrewclub.blogspot.com/

PM Bobby M. He's had a time, but has got one stared to my knowledge. I'm sure he will be glad to give you some help.

Back