Backyard Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey limulus I think you figured a way of comparing this whole thread with our own miserable equipment. One day I will win the lottery and hire Layne to build me a brewpub:ban:

LOL, after reading through this thread, that thought just popped into my mind. Now, this morning I was trying to drill a hole in some new stainless and my pathetic little titanium bit just broke. :(

Here’s my situation. I have a large area on the end of my pool that I want to build a cook room/bar/hang out.
I brew beer, so a full bar with lots of refrigeration is a must.
I also cook a lot, so I will have a gas stove, gas grill, large sink, ect.
I have plenty of room, but NO imagination! Where to put the bar, where to put the cooking stuff, ect, Like I said, plenty of room to build a nice room, just don’t want to throw it all in there and the regret not planning better.http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/laynegautreau/MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

Are you right off of I-10? I think i saw your house/brew hause while driving back to Texas for the holidays.

This is amazing, none of the actual bars around here are this nice

Well, your late response brought this thread to my attention. Read through the whole thing over the last day or so. Amazing stuff. Any recent updates?

Latest posts

Back