Keg connection?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
I have sent 3 emails over the past few days asking about a custom kit and have yet to get one response. Pretty lame, so guess I am going to have to pass on them and try somewhere else, anyone know of anywhere else with similar prices and kits?

Sorry to hear that, I emailed Monday and Todd got right back so it sounds like it is a bit of a hit or miss.

I thought Midwest Supplies has some good prices on kegging startup supplies.

Just sent midwest an email, about putting together a kit with no kegs. Ill see what kind of price they can do.

They weren't the fastest but BJ got back to me every time and when I called and left messages he called me back within about an hour.

Dan

Whatever you do. Do NOT go with kegkits.com unless you want to wait month or longer for your equipment. They have good prices but hard to get a hold of and the wait is ridiculous.

Brandon

Yeah man I had to wait a long time and hassle the guys at kegconnection but they did come through for me and their prices are really pretty nice. When I finally did get them they packed up my order and shipped it that same day. Plus, being in Texas right down I35 it shouldn't take very long for you to get your stuff....

So, I'd say wait it out..

little worried just placed an order with keggconnection yesterday you guys know any company in cali everything i see they are out of state

My order from kegconnection took a little longer to process than I would have thought. After a few calls, the order arrived without any problems. I would use them again.

Morebeer is from CA.

I had an excellent experience with kegconnection.com and would recommend them to anyone.

I would suggest calling kegconnection, because I have a feeling that something is wrong if they're not responding to your emails. Maybe a spam filter or something on their end. They have always been responsive to me, and fixed me right up when I had an issue with the first regulator I got. Todd even called me when he was on the road, in response to a voice mail I left him.

Where is Keg Connections located? I looked over their site and didnt see it. I wanted to buy a kegerator from them but $100 for shipping :eek:

I got quick responses to emails from kegconnection and they shipped as soon as they received my payment. I received most of my stuff, but the CO2 tank, regulator and gas hoses were missing, so I called and left a message and got a call right back and they shipped the rest of the stuff out same day. Great prices too. :)

Take back what I said.:eek: Tried emailing again, and Todd got back to me in a matter on Min., turns out their was some issues last week with employees not doing their job. Should have my keg kit ordered this week. :mug:

I recently ordered from KC. It took a while longer than I expected to get my order out the door but I will be getting my 1 picnic keg setup with 10# tank soon :).

I bought a corny 4 pack from them about two weeks ago and I ordered another one yesterday. They usually ship very fast. I had a problem with one pressure relief valve on one keg, and Todd just sent another one on an exchange. He treated me right.

I ordered mine from CHI Company: http://www.chicompany.net/
Picked up a 4 pack and replacement gaskets for 100 bucks. They also had decent prices on shipping (i think i paid 20 something). They came fast and although they have been loved- all were holding pressure and in decent shape.

I just placed an order online with kegworks. They had very good prices. I wasn't sure my order went thru so I called and the guy on the line looked it up within seconds and told me they would pull the order and ship it within a couple of hours.

Back