I wanna cut his **** off.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerrific

Reaction score
Oops. What a *******.

[youtube]quch7x3R6gw[/youtube]

Good thing he isn't white or Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would call him a racist. Wait, what!?! :drunk:

Oops. What a *******.

[youtube]quch7x3R6gw[/youtube]

Good thing he isn't white or Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would call him a racist. Wait, what!?! :drunk:

Wait, Jesse Jackson said something stupid/regretful?!? Never! Seriously though, he and Sharpton are counterproductive IMO. If they were self-appointed representatives of my minority group, I'd be pushing for change asap...

I have never understood why Jackson sticks his nose in everything. I find this hilarious!

The Justice Brothers will be outta bidness when Obama makes it to the whitehouse. Their ability to shakedown of companies will be greatly reduced.

Telling people to work for a living and to take care of your children is talking down to them? JJ & Fat Al are in for lean times.

I don't think I'd be so quick to accept an apology from someone who said they wanted to cut my nuts off on national TV.

It's the first amendment baby! That being said, I hope he first amendment's his dumb a** right out of the public eye.

Jesse Jackson is one of the most racist people that I know of, but nobody calls him on it because he's black, and if they did, they'd be strung up and harassed for picking on a black man. I don't know why people put up with his bull****, and why white people tiptoe around subjects because they're terrified of being labeled a bigot.

Ooh god. Jesse Jackson, a perfect example of the ability to say anything just as long as anytime some else talks you just call them racists. Then they just let you say anything you want. What has He accomplished over the years. Lets see, made black people rascist again white, furthered the thought that being ignorant is ok, Being loud and rhyming to cover ignorance. Yeah Jesse Jackson is a waste, and a horrible person to be "speaking out" for black people

The thing about this is that it's really a huge black eye for the reverend. I mean, first off, he attacks a fellow black American. Secondly, the person he's attacking is an African American Democratic nominee for the white house. Oh yeah, that's the kind of person that you, as a leader, want to be seen attacking when you are portraying your followers as an oppressed minority. "We are an oppressed minority. We aren't being treated fairly. Here is one of our brothers who is about to become president of the United States.... Let's cut his nuts off!" Real freakin brilliant there. If the reverend hated Obama and wasn't supporting him, then I wouldn't care about it one way or the other. It's the fact that he's publicly supporting him and then says this in the background that is most disturbing. And thirdly, as a leader, you just shouldn't use words like that. Period. And Jackson's been in the public eye far too long to not understand that already.

I would love to start a website where the whole world could vote... Why does the reverend want Obama's nuts? Sexual Purposes? Religious ritual? etc?

why the f_ck do they all bleep out the word NUTS?? Since when is the word NUTS offensive???

Unless it was F'n Nuts. :D

He will be back up to his usual antics in no time. You guys remember when Bubba got caught in the lie with Monica Lewinski?

JJ went to the white house to counsel Bubba on fidelity. About 2-3 months later JJ's admin assistant said she was having JJ's baby!!! HA!!!!!

How amusing!!!

This is what I'm talking about.

jackson_priceless.jpg
blpic-jacksonrubbers.htm

The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, while visiting a primary school class, found themselves in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked both men if they would like to lead the discussion of the word “tragedy”. So the illustrious Rev Jackson asks the class for an example of a “tragedy”.
One little boy stood up and offered: “If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy.”
No,” says the Great Jesse Jackson, “that would be an accident.”
A little girl raised her hand: “If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.”
I’m afraid not,” explains the exalted Reverend Al. “That’s what we would call a great loss. ” The room goes silent. No other children volunteered.
al-sharpton-jesse-jackson-joke.jpg
Reverend Al searches the room. “Isn’t there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?”
Finally at the back of the room little Johnny raises his hand. In a stern voice he says: “If a plane carrying the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.”
Fantastic!” exclaims Jackson and Sharpton, “That’s right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?”
“Well,” says little Johnny, “because it sure as hell wouldn’t be a great loss, and it probably wouldn’t be an accident either.

:rockin:

Back