Lost Coast Great White

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brentk14

Reaction score
Has anyone on here had Great white? Its a wit beer and i was wanting to get a recipe for it but i cant find it anywhere online. Any ideas or suggestions?

I've looked into this, and Great white is actually a Kolsch (sp?) ale. And as it says on the bottle, it is brewed with "Coriander, and a secret blend of humbolt spices." For those of you not familiar with Northern California, Humbolt is notorious for it's prolific production of,..... well a lot of people mistakenly think it's related to hops.:)

I've had it. Wits aren't on my hit parade though, I like Downtown Brown much better. You might try this recipe. MadBrewer's Spiced Wit Ale I would not be surprised if Chamomile is the main secret, it adds a very nice smoothness to a beer. I use it in ginger beers.

I'm not a big fan of them either but my fiance loves them so I figure this will keep her happy and allow me to brew more.

Back