mr beer as a present

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z987k

Reaction score
Who has been given a mr beer for christmas AFTER they have started brewing especially AG.
I've been bringing lots of beer home to my family these past few months but they have no idea what goes into the process and have never seen me brew or anything. I just know the way some of my family members think, they're going to run across one of those and buy it for me. Not that I'm not appreciative, and they don't know so it's not their fault, but I can feel it.

Anyone else?

I get plenty of beer mugs, bad t-shirts, generic beer signs, and openers that I would never use for the same reason.

Same idea but less cringe-worthy than what you speak of.

Everyone that knows me already knows what an incredible EAC I am about pretty much everything, not just beer, so they avoid buying me anything they think I will turn my nose up at.

That said, I have been given some BMC related merchandise that I would just as soon throw out the window as put on display in my brewery, but they meant well.

TheJadedDog said:
As a Lifetime supporter it really is worth it to discover on your own...trust us.

It's no fun at all if we tell you. You really do need to find it and read it for yourself.

ohiobrewtus said:
It's no fun at all if we tell you. You really do need to find it and read it for yourself.

They made me find out for myself when I asked.:p

Thats no fun you cant just tell him. I just googled it. First thing that popped up.
Edit:BMC not EAC learing about EAC was an adventure

SwAMi75 said:
Damn, I would have told you that it meant "elitist ass c*nt" for free. :D
No, no, don't listen to him. It means "Expert After Consuming".

SwAMi75 you really should be ashamed of yourself...leading him astray like that.

The journey is it's own reward. Perhaps you'll find a SWMBO or and EF on the way.

The last holdout for me is EF. If it goes where my imagination has taken me, well I guessed right. But still search for some solid proof.

As for EAC, “Everyday Ale Consumer.”

Oh yeah. The OP . . . . . . Regift!

I save everyone a lot of grief. I tell my family don't get me anything beer related unless I have specifically asked for it. and gift certificates always work!!!

Sell on craiglist then make beer like you always do and give them some and say you made it with mr. beer, screw it. Act happy and maybe they will feel a part of brewing while they drink the beer from the kit they bought you. Chairs!

Oh look, a balrog thread. Someone's been mining too deep into the forums again and unleashed an unspeakable horror.

Balrog_Wallpaper.jpg

Back