I officially have a baby momma, no drama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan_PA

Reaction score
I do not know any of you guys personally, but I do not care. I am telling everyone. My daughter was born on Thursday in the early AM hours at 6 pounds 5 ounces and 19 inches long. Her name is Avelyn Lucy, and we are finally home from the hospital. I finally found something that makes me stop thinking about beer.
:ban::mug::rockin:

Congratulations Ryan, it really is great being a father. You'll eventually get to sleep through the night again, it may just take 6 months (but it's worth it).

Yeah man. First kid. What I am about to say is completely unbiased, she is the most perfect and beautiful girl in the entire world, and I will part oceans and knock down mountains for her.

Ryan_PA said:
Sleep :confused:

Whats that?

Fecked if I know. Hence the reason for the Chocolate COFFEE Porter

...the place where I buy my coffee (200g bags of Extra Dark Milan each week) gave me a discount card :D When I started asking about the oils in the coffee and which bean had the least I ended up telling them that I was going to be putting it into beer and you should have seen the look on her face! Like putting coke into whisky, or drinking BMC!

Once they start sleeping though the night (about 2-3 months) that is nice, and then they will soon start teething (for about 1.5 years!)

It is kinda fun though.

When they're wee, it seems they don't sleep at all. When they turn teenage, you can't get them up.

I keep telling myself they'll be gone soon and then I'll miss them...

LOL, I have a three year old boy that I alternate between wanting to sedate on a regular basis and rent out for parties for the sheer entertainment factor!

In the end, they're exhausting but a pure joy.

Congrats Ryan, enjoy every moment, because THAT's what it's truly all about. :rockin:

Ize

Congratulations!!!!!

Kids make life worth living!!!

(Have an 11, 9 and nearly 4.
Wife will be induced with my new son
tomorrow.)

KIds do make life mo' betta. But they screw it up for you, too.

Congratulations on your new daughter. A little girl is a wonderful thing and can do no wrong in daddy's eyes. She can wink and you'll melt. They're just great! Until they get older. Mine is 14 now, and beautiful. I begged her to stay six years old, but she couldn't.
She's ruined hot, younger chicks for me. They're all somebody's little girl.
Going shopping is now a problem. You don't know Hell until you see guys your age checking your baby out.

Enjoy her while she's little, and then plan on some prison time for murder later on.

When my daughter was born, this is what I was told.

"When you have a son, you become a father. When you have a daughter, you are a daddy"

Enjoy and congratulations.

Congrats! The part that made me laugh was the "no drama" part, though. It's gon' be nothing but drama from here on in.

Back