Brew it, I'm screwing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cytokine

Reaction score
Because of this thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/screw-im-brewing-115440/

and because I'm weak and because I went into academia so I could make my own schedule and because I CAN.

I have a lot of brewing to do to get ready for the 4th of July and the kegs that will be delivered by UPS today.

The keezer is just about finished; I'm just waiting to pull the trigger on the order for Perlicks etc. I cleared a primary for this weekend, but I have a free carboy right now and three brew days stacked up.

Right now I'm heating up the water to preheat the mash tun. I already smacked the smack pack (like it was SWMBO's ass :D) and will head off to the store for bottled water while the tun is heating.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to work on my proposal while mashing and boiling (90 minutes each because of the pils).

Jamil's Weed Feed and Mow from Brewing Classic Styles if anybody cares.

4-2009_049_Smaller.jpg

See, work.

4-2009_050_Smaller.jpg

And the minor beer pron.

Huh? Thread title suggests otherwise.

I'd +1, as I don't care what stage of the process I am in if the wife gets amorous I go all in, the brew can wait.

But since that, in fact, is NOT what this is about (despite the title).

Uuuuum, Okay.

Huh? Thread title suggests otherwise.

I'd +1, as I don't care what stage of the process I am in if the wife gets amorous I go all in, the brew can wait.

But since that, in fact, is NOT what this is about (despite the title).

Uuuuum, Okay.

You cannot build a legendary thread with an ordinary title. I have tremendous ambition.

Back