• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Gas Manifold Slitter with tubing and connections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
Have set up an extra gas manifold splitter with new tubing and connections for keg coupler.

$25 shipped

mani.jpg

Could you make one for me and ship it to Finland (add the shipping costs, of course)?

We can not get ahold of that type of hardware here. Sales of "professional" hardware are restricted to e.g. licensed plumbers, electricians, hairdressers, etc...

Could you make one for me and ship it to Finland (add the shipping costs, of course)?

We can not get ahold of that type of hardware here. Sales of "professional" hardware are restricted to e.g. licensed plumbers, electricians, hairdressers, etc...
Off the shelf in USA, you should be able to order a 2 way CO2 splitter from just about any of the sponsors without any issues

wow are you serious?

Yes.

yea, that is what happens after "Social Programs" are implemented..... LOL

I don't know that it's linked to social programs so much as it is to cartel protectionism. However, at the end of the day, the politics don't matter and I'm not interested in them anyway - stuff like superstrut, brass manifolds, most types of copper fittings, etc simply are not available in stores to normal people or I would just build it myself.

Latest posts

Back