20% off Harbor Freight 10/2 - 10/4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten stuck behind people who print out internet coupons @ HF and it really taxes the brain power of the cashiers at that store. You can wait 15 minutes for them to process one customer when a problem crops up. Please don't use them in Portland when I am shopping! LOL

And another thing, when you buy a $10.00 item and they want to sell you an extended warranty on it, what's up with that BS?

Keep an eye on this thread at slick deals they have a all the current harbor freight e-coupons. HF runs the 20% off any item three days out of every seven or so.

BTW, I've signed up for their email list a few time but never get an email, I hear it happens a lot that even if you sign up you don't get them so I just chack that thread at slick deal every few days.

Edit: Oh, and the ones that say bonus coupons, when you click "print this coupon" a second (sometimes related) coupon will also show up.

Back