What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nukebrewer said:
I'm really digging this. It was the last 4-pack at the new store I went to, so I am not sure if this was a fluke or if it's a regular there. I hope it's the latter.

I've been looking for that.. Haven't been able to find anything Nelson. So I just bought a pound of Nelson hops

Besides some free beer that I got with my bottles, of my homebrew I'm drinking Winter Dark Ale, Albert's Atomic Altbier and some Oktoberfest I brewed last fall I forgot was on the shelf.:D

image-1967431771.jpg

Co-pilot flight at Odell brewery in Ft. Collins. Myrcenary, Odell Red and the new Lugene on it. I'm a happy kid.

image-1530756666.jpg

Terrapin Wake-n-Bake. This is the most eagerly awaited Terrapin beer every year, I can see why.
(The background is a trade I'm mailing out Monday)

I had a great sour wheat beer tonight. It was an great combination of sour and salt mixed with a great unfiltered wheat beer. It is called Leipziger Gose.

image-2520786292.jpg

image-3316810837.jpg

A smoked porter from The Bruery. Had it aging for 9 months. Nice smooth profile, a smokiness that doesn't over power the sweet and chocolate notes.

Tripel X 6.4% (missed the mark with homemade candi sugar but carbed to 3.3 vols to compensate for extra sweetness)

rsz_tripel_x.jpg

Second to the last night on vacation, its gonna be a great night though. Just got done raiding Specs, pretty great selection of craft beer. Starting with this Shiner FM 966 Farmhouse Ale. Nice has a good spicy almost smoky finish and yet another great beer I wont be able to find when I get back home dammit.

ForumRunner_20130110_191904.jpg

Ginger Pale(ish) ale. Breiss brewers malt base, victory,crystal 40,60,caramunich,organic hersbrucker hops,So5,moderate late addtion organic honey. One of my better ones,incredible cadied ginger aroma going on 8 months bottled as well. One of the best few ginger beers ive had. Sorta based on the Complete hombrewers beer book. Sessionable but candied ginger sweetness(may have overdone the 40-but came out all about candied-ginger) 1.5 0z ginger late addition per 1.6 gallon batch)

0110032018.jpg

Back