Cigar City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have any intrest on Rye on Rye from boulevard? That moat water sounds pretty good I would like to try that.

I am not a big Rye fan, so I would not be interested in that one. The moat water was a 1 off chocolate stout by ccb that I wish I would have picked up more bottles of. They seem to be all taken, so it may take a decent trade to get me to part with that one. Anything else to offer?

Dirty, would you be interested in any other ccb brews for the rye? My friend is a big rye fan and after further thought, may be interested.

I picked up 4 bottles of cigar city brewing marshall zhukov's imperial stout last night for trade. I also have 1 bottle of Good Gourd and 1 bottle of Moat water that I may be willing to trade if something looks interesting. I am looking for big stouts, barley wines, or ipa's. Let me know what you have for trade.

I grabbed a few things at the local on a whim today. A friend of mine gets Cigar City sent up here a few at a time and I'd like to obtain one or two. Anyway, here is what I have, if anything peaks your interest let me know. Otherwise, let me know if there is anything in the MD area you might be interested in and I can do some shopping for the next time you stock up.

Heavy Seas Mutiny Fleet Below Decks (BBA Barleywine)
Heavy Seas Mutiny Fleet The Greater Pumpkin (BBA Pumpkin)
Uinta Crooked Line Detour DIPA
Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout
Urthel Hop It
North Coast Old Stock (2009)
De Molen Hemel & Hel (12 oz)
De Moel Bommen & Granaten (12 oz)
De Molen Vuur & Flam (12 oz)

PM if interested.

Dirty, cucumber, big sound, and humidor are easily available right now in bombers as is jai alai and maduro in 6 pack cans. Let me know what interests you most and lets see what we can work out. If we can, lets see if we can do a 2 beer trade to make the shipping worth while. Pm me and we can figure it out.

TBBrewer said:
I picked up 4 bottles of cigar city brewing marshall zhukov's imperial stout last night for trade. I also have 1 bottle of Good Gourd and 1 bottle .

Tbbrewer, did you get the Zukov at the brewery or liquor store? Thanks.

I grabbed a few things at the local on a whim today. A friend of mine gets Cigar City sent up here a few at a time and I'd like to obtain one or two. Anyway, here is what I have, if anything peaks your interest let me know. Otherwise, let me know if there is anything in the MD area you might be interested in and I can do some shopping for the next time you stock up.

Heavy Seas Mutiny Fleet Below Decks (BBA Barleywine)
Heavy Seas Mutiny Fleet The Greater Pumpkin (BBA Pumpkin)
Uinta Crooked Line Detour DIPA
Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout
Urthel Hop It
North Coast Old Stock (2009)
De Molen Hemel & Hel (12 oz)
De Moel Bommen & Granaten (12 oz)
De Molen Vuur & Flam (12 oz)

PM if interested.

Let me look into those brews and I will let you know tomorrow. What ccb brews interest you?

I'd be interested in a Zhukov (or Hunahpu if you can get your hands on one), Improv, Humidor, or whatever Capricho you can get a hold of this time of year.

The old stock ale interests me as does the Duclaw beers. Do you have access to those?

TBBrewer said:
The old stock ale interests me as does the Duclaw beers. Do you have access to those?

Duclaw is very easy to get. Ill do some looking around and see if I can find something that might interest you.

Fair selection of Allagash stuff too. They put out some pretty interesting brews.

Just...wow....

Bought the last 4 they had. Called everywhere and the supply is pretty well gone from what I can find in the Tampa Bay area. I am sure the brewery has some stashed, but who knows what they will do with it.

I have 1 bottle of Zukov left and access to most of their normal 6 pack cans: Jai Alai, Cracker, Maduro, & Helles. Also can get Humidor, Winter Warmer, Guava, Cucumber, Big Sound, and Bolita are in bombers, while Marti, Tocabago, and Sugar Plum are in 12oz. Let me know what you might have for trade.

I will be getting Bell's Hopslam in a month or so. Last time I was at CCB there was a Belgium that was not on tap. Like to get my hands on a few of those.

I will be getting Bell's Hopslam in a month or so. Last time I was at CCB there was a Belgium that was not on tap. Like to get my hands on a few of those.

We get Hopslam down here, but I appreciate the offer. Not sure what you are referring to as far as the Belgian. It is surely not one of their standard brews. Maybe it was a one keg and done, they do quite a few of those. If you have any more info on that brew, let me know.

we go to Clearwater/st.Petersburg, every spring. I'll be there in may actually. Tried cigar city last year....awesome brew. Can't wait to get some again.

we go to Clearwater/st.Petersburg, every spring. I'll be there in may actually. Tried cigar city last year....awesome brew. Can't wait to get some again.

If you come to the area, make sure you check out some of the small emerging places. Breweries to put on the list are: Rapp Brewing, Barley Mow, 7th Sun, Pegs/Cycle Brewing, Cigar City, Dunedin Brewery, Cold Storage, Big Storm, and I am sure I am forgetting a few.

I just stopped at the brewery and they just released a new humidor series black ale. It is a big beer, 11%. It is not a black ipa, just a black ale aged on cedar. I have 1 extra bottle. If you are interested, let me know and let me know what you have for trade. Thanks.

Here is a pic of the new brew

2013-01-06_21-02-13_967.jpg

Not a big fan of the Humidor Beer (don’t like cedar), I gave two away to my LHBS. They liked them all.

I can get my hands on Founders Backwoods Bastard, it is a nice tasting stout that resembles a boiler maker, a lot of the whiskey taste from the aging.

or anything Founders for that madder.

Not a big fan of the Humidor Beer (don’t like cedar), I gave two away to my LHBS. They liked them all.

I can get my hands on Founders Backwoods Bastard, it is a nice tasting stout that resembles a boiler maker, a lot of the whiskey taste from the aging.

or anything Founders for that madder.

I am not a big fan of the cedar either, but a lot of people do like it. Their white oak jai alai is a phenomenal beer.

I have a few of the Founders brews and have some more on the way when it arrives. The one I would like some more of is the KBS. Any chance you have that or can get some? What CCB brews are you interested in?

It did. Founders shows release in april but my local store sayd march. The got a few kegs for their opening and have a close relationship with founder so i hope they are right. I plan on grabbing as many as i can

i think it was 4 packs. and for sure we can unless i cant snag any. i havent got it yet but scheduled tmw. i will let you know as soon as i get some kbs in my hands. let you get first dibs

TB,

Will be driving down for Hunahpu Day. Any requests from Atlanta?. Terrapin Wake N Bake and Moo Hoo are out now. May find Bells Hopslam between now and then. Whole car that I can fill so let me know.

TB,

Will be driving down for Hunahpu Day. Any requests from Atlanta?. Terrapin Wake N Bake and Moo Hoo are out now. May find Bells Hopslam between now and then. Whole car that I can fill so let me know.

What can you guys get there that we don't here? I will have to take a look at seekabrew.com tomorrow and see. I was thinking about making a post and maybe trying to do a HBT meet at Hunaphu day. Think it would be popular?

@TBBrewer I think we should definitely set up a HBT meet at Hunaphu day! Lets get a thread going soon. I think this would be a great idea.

Latest posts

Back