Chicago - WTT my 6 gal carboys for 6 gal Better Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipsiad

Reaction score
I recently moved into a new house where my brew space is on the roof, and fermentation space is in the basement. Carrying full glass carboys down 3 flights of stairs is an accident waiting to happen, not to mention hard on my back. So I'm switching from glass to PET carboys.

I have two 6-gallon glass carboys in perfect condition that I'd like to replace with Better Bottles. Anyone interested in a trade? I'm looking for 6-gallon, unported Better Bottles in good condition (i.e. clean, no scratches or funky permanent odors) only. I'll also throw in a drilled universal carboy bung for each one.

Thanks!

My brew buddy and I have 2 plastic ones that we'd trade ya. Just started brewing, so they're practically new. I live in Hampshire, work in St. Charles. He lives in Gilberts and works in Hoffman Estates. Perhaps one of these 4 locations is convenient to meet up at? PM me if you're interested.

Back