Looking For Schlafly Pumpkin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkman15

Reaction score
Willing to trade. I can't find bottles of it anywhere near me. I'm in the NJ area and have access to tons of great craft beer for trade. Anyone?

I can grab you some, is a 6 pk sufficient? Let me know what you have access to specifically and I'm sure we can work something out. I'm not fussy as long as its good and not distributed here in Northern IL.

inkman15 said:
Willing to trade. I can't find bottles of it anywhere near me. I'm in the NJ area and have access to tons of great craft beer for trade. Anyone?

I'm in south jersey and it just started hitting shelves. You should be getting it. I'd keep my eyes peeled before trading for it. Just my 2 cents. Good luck cheers

Where in jersey? I got it on the shelf at the store I work at a couple of weeks ago. Probably going to order more today.

BrewingViking said:
Where in jersey? I got it on the shelf at the store I work at a couple of weeks ago. Probably going to order more today.

I saw it at Spirits in Brick and Toms River today. Brick is also selling single bottles of it.

Thanks, guys. I'm up in West Orange. I found some out in Boonton over the weekend but its still very sparse up here. Going to wait it out a little longer

My store is the spirits in lakewood, we also do single bottles of all our craft beer. Talked to my distributor and he said that they're out of it right now but will get more in a couple weeks.

If anyone is looking for it, shoot me a PM. It's readily available here. I can go down to the brewery and get a case if necessary.

Back