SnaggleBerry Hooch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenVanned

Reaction score
3lb seedless red grapes
1lb of strawberrys
5.5 cups of sugar
1pk Highly Active Bakers Yeast.
1.5 - 2 gallons of water.

Oh God what have I done?

Thank you Walmart grocery department claims for these free materials.
Also I promised a co-worker who is missing her two front teeth a bottle. This is where the name come from.

This is an evil plan simply because the Misses will not allow me to occupy the kitchen with my primary until the holidays are over. A carboy is ok though?

Oh I plan on drinking none of this stuff. Its a 100% experimental batch. Picking up some tannin and nutrients later. I have some really really old yeast I should have tried but I didn't think about it.

Don't think it matters, you get a few days in the infirmary if it goes bad.

Better than the cell...

lul. I went ahead and added them. **** smells strong enough. I am not going to bother with hydrometer readings and all of that on a tiny batch of hooch. I will probably do one just before bottling just to know an approximate abv.

I really just wanted to see how quick i could produce a batch. I think I have a total 6 days in the carboy. Its going to sit another week just for added measure.

Back