canning my home brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westhighlandbrew

Reaction score
I seen on tv. Read about about in a few maz. I was wondering if anyone had a idea where I can can my home brew? Looking for a small batch. Nothing to big.
If anyone has a idea email me.

[email protected]

Or answer me here. Btw thanks for your help.

Sam

interesting idea. never thought about it. be cool 2 drink a homebrew outa a mason jar

Can you can your homebrew: Yes. Truthfully, it's a logistically nightmare at the homebrew scale.

A. Buying new empty cans and lids. Personally I have no idea where you would, I did a quick google search and turned up nothing. I know there are plenty of companies that you could buy from, but they probably have a minimum order in the thousands.

B. Storing said cans.

C. Sealing the cans. Hand crack can sealers start at $500, and quickly go up in price. electric units are more. And the fully automated units are tens of thousands. You have to have a pretty thriving nano or micro brewery to really utilize one of those.

So, truthfully, your much better off bottling.

Latest posts

Back