The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the Sox haven't lost since David Ortiz wore these pants.

BohlzQXIgAE80r6.jpg

Paulie, you're going to have to dig your pair out of the closet. C'mon, for the team!

By "bottom time," do you mean that you're going to sink it for the insurance money? I know that owning a boat is a money pit and all, but you aren't the most anonymous person in the world to be gloating about insurance fraud.

At least, I'm hoping that's what you mean by bottoming. REALLY hoping you aren't talking about something else.

How about a contest? Person who makes the 10,000th post gets to be the first person to ride the ski couch?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

It would really suck if he died a horrible, ugly death, dragged for 3 1/2 miles underwater strapped onto a couch.

I would have plausible deniability in a circumstance like that, right? "Oh gee Officer. You mean we should have had some sort of release mechanism so he could detach the couch from the boat. Damn , that's a good idea. We should have thought of that. Good thing he signed this release..."

i just photocopied this thread and in the event of my death, everything will be delivered to the us attornys office for processing

So Dakota responded to a certain "social media" post that I made re: LSU. And it occurred to me that I've never invited many of you guys to get on my 'Dive Crew' list.

So here is how I look at it. I think it's a f'ing crime if I leave the dock and I have space on board and somebody who would enjoy coming along is sitting at home. That makes me crazy. I'm very lucky in my life and have done OK and I believe in passing it on.

So.....

If you're at all interested in getting on my email list let me know. I send
out a group email once a week or so, telling where we went last week and where I'm proposing going this week, how we did and what we caught, etc.

I call it the Dive Crew list but you don't need to be a scuba diver, you just need to be cool and a fun person. I can teach you how to gain enlightenment and how to dive. Hu

So Dakota responded to a certain "social media" post that I made re: LSU. And it occurred to me that I've never invited many of you guys to get on my 'Dive Crew' list.

So here is how I look at it. I think it's a f'ing crime if I leave the dock and I have space on board and somebody who would enjoy coming along is sitting at home. That makes me crazy. I'm very lucky in my life and have done OK and I believe in passing it on.

So.....

If you're at all interested in getting on my email list let me know. I send
out a group email once a week or so, telling where we went last week and where I'm proposing going this week, how we did and what we caught, etc.

I call it the Dive Crew list but you don't need to be a scuba diver, you just need to be cool and a fun person. I can teach you how to gain enlightenment and how to dive. Hu

Sounds like fun!

FYI: Since you're on the south shore. I'm not sure if you're into the whole whale watching thing but Stellwagen Bank has had a bunch of whale activity. We were suppose to head out of Newburyport for the Gulf of Maine but headed just offshore of Ptown. Lots of small crafts out there too. We probably saw over twenty whales in one area breaching, open mouth feeding, bubble netting. I've never seen so many in one area

IMG_0816.jpg

Back