• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Boilermaker 10g setup: 15g HLT, MLT and 20g BK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordie

Reaction score
I have a Blichmann setup that I've been using for 10g AG batches (could do 15 gallons, actually) that I'm no longer using.

Two 15g boilermakers, a Blichmann false bottom for the 15g MLT, and a 20g boilermaker boil kettle with the boil screen. They have signs of normal use and some carbon on the bottom of them (insides are spotless) and are in perfectly operable condition. Includes the weldless, articulating Blichmann thermometers.

Retail for this setup is $1,230.95 (according to Norther Brewer and not including tax and shipping) and I'm asking $850.00 for the set.

I'm in Healdsburg, CA - 90 minutes North of San Francisco, and 15 minutes North of Santa Rosa.

Thanks!

Back