The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks seeing a game decided by a shootout though. Don't you think someone could score a sudden death goal? Oh well!

Perfect!

10251986_10152115965188635_9095426862539594757_n.jpg

I've had the dubious honor of being on the receiving end of more than one of your muddle of the night phone calls. (Just noticed the typo but decided to leave it, it adds a certain je nais se quio that works.)

Speaking strictly for myself I always appreciated the effort. The timing not so much.

Hey Mr Pro Brewer,
I had the second half of the bottle of your One Down Porter yesterday. I had it sitting out on the porch and it was a warm-ish cellar temperature which really brought out the smoked cherry flavor. Plus it was less carbed than earlier having sat in a half full swing top for a spell. I've got to say, that was a great glass of beer. That FW knows his stuff.

Ok. Everybody tell Mr Pro Brewer we want him to come back home.

How farked up is this? We couldn't get He Wh Shall Stay On The Ignore List Forever to go away no matter how hard we tried and now Mr Pro Brewer gets his nose out of joint and is pouting? WTF ? The world gets more screwed up every day.

Well,
I gotta agree with PTN on half his statement. The smoked sausage we made came out awesome. The turkey sausage was as dried out as a Nancy Reagan's privates. And one of the other sausages was so salty, we had to dip it in the ocean to mellow it out. But, I digress. the smoked sausage was awesome.

Definitely another reason why I need to buy an electric smoker.

Oh, and on the one year anniversary of those blatant coward muslim pukes that lit up the bombs at the marathon - here's hoping Dzhokhar Tsarnaev gets severely butt-raped in prison by a hairless hoofed animal several times this week. I also hope they shave his head bare and make him wear women's dresses.

had a hard time coming up with a good "dry" anology that didn't involve witches' anatomy. Guess I couldha gone with sahara, but that wouldn't have fit a masshole vocabularee.

Back