• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Sankey Couplers / 6" Shanks / Chrome Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekeane

Reaction score
Update with price drop for whats left.

I have 4 used Sankey couplers for sale as well as some shank assemblies and faucets I am combining from an older thread.

Sankey Couplers: 5 Perlick MK-1 According to my lhbs these are all American style. I picked them up at a local sale from a setup that was pulled out of a bar. The whole setup was still fully connected to regulators and faucets and was when I received it. I took it apart and soaked everything in pbw. They seemed to clean up well enough but you will need to scrub a bit. One of the photos below has a before and after on 1 that i scrubbed.

Looking for $13 per coupler. Shipping is USPS flat rate and is $5.95 for 1 and $12.95 for up to 4. I think there is a flat rate box that would fit more than 4 for the same $12.95 but I will have to check.

Micromatics: 3/3 Sold and shipped

Perlicks: 4/5 available

p3300373-65450.jpg

p3300374-65451.jpg

p3300371-65452.jpg

6" Shank Assembly: (7 sold) I have 1 Six inch long shank left with nipple and a metal flange instead of the cheap black plastic one. The bore look so be 1/4" inner diameter as does the tailpiece although I'm not exactly sure how they measure that. They are clean but could use a thorough going over i'm sure. The back locking nuts have some beerstone or something on them from condensation maybe? They are fully functioning and will be hidden. They have all the pieces needed to be installed except beer line.

I am looking for $13 each for them. Shipping is USPS Flat rate which will be $5.95.
p3300378-65399.jpg

p3300375-65400.jpg

If you have any questions or want more / different pictures just lmk.

Back