Brewing with Yuri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ó Flannagáin

Reaction score
Had a good time today, Yuri got to sample my hefe, creamed red ale, stout and APA, and help me on my belgian specialty. I got to check out Yuri's ride :rockin: . I know my kettle looks pretty rough, and it is. Luckily I bought a keggle off Yuri today that should arrive sometime next week! (I still want yours too Ed, if you still got em)

brewing.jpg

yuriride.jpg

Man, did we have fun! Good brew - interesting recipe with some imported hops I'd never heard of. They smelled fantastic. The sampling was awesome, and we had some great conversation about everything from beer to dentistry to software design to jets. SeeFresh's brew operation is about to get upgraded and supersized with some sweet keggles and new fittings.

I'm so glad that someone here pointed out that Wichita Falls is home to a fellow HBT'er! We'll have to get together again!

Sounds like a good time. I may have to wait until NHBC to meet up with some HBT'ers.

That looks like a lot of fun. Looks warm too. I had to brew with a hoodie and another jacket on top. By the time I was done it was just above freezing outside.

Hey Yuri, I'll make you a deal. If you come and visit me, I'll give you a ride in my company vehicle. If I come visit you, you give me a ride in yours. ;)

Sweet! Thats cool that you all got to hang out and brew, If anyone is ever out in Indiana Look me up, I always have grain and hops on hand. Nice ride Yuri, when you said your plane only had one seat (previous post) that's not what i was thinking of. ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back