I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys are just listing girls that are hot. And you're all right.

I thought this was supposed to be a thread about girls that might not be universally perceived as hot. Like Pippi Longstocking.

Not that I mind - it's a good excuse to google image search and go "Oh, of course she's hot, no question about it"

I knew a guy once who had a thing for Betty Rubble.

Amy Matthews from sweat equity on diy..

Amy1.jpg

What makes her even hotter to me is that she actually knows what she's doing.

I thought this was supposed to be a thread about girls that might not be universally perceived as hot. Like Pippi Longstocking.

Not that I mind - it's a good excuse to google image search and go "Oh, of course she's hot, no question about it"

I'd punish Betty

I've about come to the conclusion that we are all a bunch of horn dogs and that we think all women are hot and would bang damn near every one of them. I think trying to find some we wouldn't bang would be a harder task.

I've about come to the conclusion that we are all a bunch of horn dogs and that we think all women are hot and would bang damn near every one of them. I think trying to find some we wouldn't bang would be a harder task.

I was trying to count the number of women listed in this thread that I did not find at least somewhat attractive. All I can recall are Ina Garten (is that right? sounds like an old Iron Butterfly song), Courtney Love, Pippi Longstocking, and Mario Batali. I guess my standards aren't so high!

Oh carry on then.

Hoppy, say you're sorry.

Now you bird.

Ok... now I'm going to say it again, Jo from Supernanny. You KNOW she lets that tight bun down at the end of the night.

I was trying to count the number of women listed in this thread that I did not find at least somewhat attractive. All I can recall are Ina Garten (is that right? sounds like an old Iron Butterfly song), Courtney Love, Pippi Longstocking, and Mario Batali. I guess my standards aren't so high!
Really? No to Mario Batali?!?!?! :D

This is the humor I was shooting for

http://bcove.me/iki5ceab

I almost turned it off after the Indian College Fund commercial but I hung in there a few more seconds. Funny.

Airborneguy said:
What do you guys think about Cameron Diaz? Personally I've always thought she looked like a fish with a popsicle for a body. I like skinny girls, but she just has no shape at all. If someone put her on this list, I wouldn't object.

Let's see.. Bug eyes, check. Smoker, check. Pothead, check. Ugly, check. Yep, she's game.

Another thing about her is she has the absolute worst singing voice imaginable. I know she's an actress and not a singer, but good lord. I think in Shrek she had to carry a tune for a minute. Probably taking bong hits to get in the zone for the part didn't help.

Soledad Obrien makes intelligence sexy.

soledad_obrien_x200.jpg

Here she is ripping up one of my Tea Party representatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Airborneguy said:
What do you guys think about Cameron Diaz? Personally I've always thought she looked like a fish with a popsicle for a body. I like skinny girls, but she just has no shape at all. If someone put her on this list, I wouldn't object.

Yup I did, like 20 pages down. People say she is the girl next door type. I also like tall and skinny and blondes something about her frightens me... Big mouth maybe. I have been told though by my cuz who is good friends with her that she is an
Amazing dancer and its fun to hang with... The dancing and big mouth could come in handy... -enough said.

Subsailor said:
Milla Jovovich

Did you just mess with my girl Milla?? Heck no! She's hot.

Oh I would not shag some of these. Maybe being a chick I'm a tad more picky. Rashida hell no! Ina hell no. Paula Deen no way. Poor headbanger is traumatized with Paula.
Paper bag or not over head. No no no! That just calls for injury.
We should start a thread "they are hot and we know it" whoever comes up with an ugly chick gets less beer.

gratus fermentatio said:
Teri Garr. As she was in Close Encounters Of The 3rd Kind, Quite the GILF in my book.

FTFY.

And great addition. Not because I agree, but, precisely because I DON'T agree. How some of these names are being mentioned in this thread is beyond me. I mean, Charlize Theron?! Seriously?!

emjay said:
FTFY.

And great addition. Not because I agree, but, precisely because I DON'T agree. How some of these names are being mentioned in this thread is beyond me. I mean, Charlize Theron?! Seriously?!

That's beyond me too!!! But some mentioned they done like blondes or skinny tall chicks.
I think they just like ugly girls at this point cause Charlize is one of my ultimate hotties and I bet you nobody on here, Even the ones that claim they would not shag her, they would not throw her out of bed...
Just saying,

Oh another one that I think would be in that category perfectly is Avril Lavigne

http://www.coveralia.com/fotos/avril-lavigne21075.php

I know some of you would claim you would kick her out of bed.
Riiiight!

Back