Clear bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newb

Reaction score
Where can I get cases of clear 12 oz bottles I need them. Please no lectures on why not to use them, Its not for beer, I wouldn't dare, but I thought you guys might know who sells them.

Most grocery stores carry them. Of course, they come pre-filled with Corona.

You'll have a easier time removing the label off these..Corona's are painted on.

ModeloEspecial.jpg

Thanks for the responses, but I need like 200 bottles, that's a f ton of corona or modelo haha unless I have a fiesta themed party I don't know how I can do it.... Buy cases and dump the beer into a keg? Surely there is a distributor somewhere that sells clears... Please help

newb said:
Thanks for the responses, but I need like 200 bottles, that's a f ton of corona or modelo haha unless I have a fiesta themed party I don't know how I can do it.... Buy cases and dump the beer into a keg? Surely there is a distributor somewhere that sells clears... Please help

Go to a pub that sells beer in clear bottles and tell them to keep them for you and pick them up ASAP

Go to a pub that sells beer in clear bottles and tell them to keep them for you and pick them up ASAP

Good idea. Also check with your local mexi-food place. They usually serve Modelo.

As an idea of how quickly they add up. I started drinking Modelo when i started a 5 gallon batch of Skeeter Pee. It took me less than a month between me and a couple of friends to get up to 70 bottles. I just started buying 12ers of Modelo instead of the usual Alaskan/Henry's/SN.

Back