New Smoker !!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmuir

Reaction score
Brolke Down and got a Greem Mountain Pellet Grill today. Did burgers to season the grill and the family said best ever, I have wings and shrimp on now and plan on ribs on Sunday. So far so good

I was just looking at the add yesterday that you have for your avatar. I had my wife drinking a little dark beer for milk production when she was nursing. I have a gas smoker now but i think i want to get traditional one or a pellet smoker next. keep us up to date on how you like it..

Ok here is what was cooked/smoked today. Burgers @400 for 20 min or so fantastic smoke flavor and perfect char. Still very moist. Family says best ever "we have a weber gas grill so burgers were always good" with only garlic, pepper, and seson all. Did wings and shrimp tonight. Wings @ 180 for 20 min to smoke em in then 275 for 45 min while i sprayed them with a mixture of apple juice and texas pete wing sauce. Last 16 mi put the shrimp on with a paste of old bay, ketchup, and garlic. This was done at 330 for the last 16 min. Both were off the hook. The wings can be tweaked for sweeter bbq taste or hot heat,,but perfect texture. Ribs are on tap for Sunday, so far the grill has been flawless. under 250 deg smoke rolls out of the stack, over that just heat and a mild smoke flavor. The wings did have the red smoke "bark". Had a cigar ..home brewsssss..what a great night

Latest posts

Back