Cheap Stainless Drums from bubbasbarrels.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelorax121

Reaction score
Found this site following a link on homedistiller and though some people on this board might be interested. I have been having a hell of a time sourcing 30 gal stainless drums, and this guy has them, along with 42 and 55 gal ones. The pricing isn't too bad either, especially when compared with brew kettle of the same capacity. I don't think this has been posted before, so I hope it helps<

Bubba's Barrels | Barrels, Kettles & Brewing Hardware

I know, I scour the webs pretty regularly for this kind of thing and am surprised that this slipped past my radar

I'm glad you found me and thanks for the post. If you have any questions about any of my products feel free to ask. Until I get my vendor stuff worked out I'll be keeping a low profile.

I need a plain 30 gallon steel drum, doesn't need to be SS. I will be making it into a woodstove. Anyone know where I could find one of those cheap?

+1 for bubba. Ordered three 42 with a few buddies for a system and the are the real deal. Practically new.

Latest posts

Back