• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Md, VA, DC SE PA Craiglist finds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't exactly call that a "bargain" by any means. Good idea to post everything in here though!
tom

Yea I didn't do the math. I can get them for $12 a case new. I'm going to just keep replacing the add in the first post so it's easy to find. Obviously comments are welcome as I really don't want people wasting their money. Sorry about this first one though.

As always feel free to email the guy and make an offer.

And another thing is we really don't know who we are emailing when we respond to these adds. Last week I was going for some bottles and ended up getting an email linking me to free grant money. Just be careful please.

that said, the DC-area craigslist has brought me a few great bargains, especially with bottles (can we say 150 for $15? yes we can)

don't like the idea that i've got some competition in the form of DC craigslist hunters, grrr :p

I've gotten some insane deals from DC craigslist. When I first started brewing I was lucky enough to get a craigslist deal on a basement's worth of stuff for $50. It filled every inch of a large SUV to the ceiling and was easily $600 worth of stuff if purchased new. A week later my brother-in-law got a similar, but better deal.

LOL I totally agree there are great deals and bad deals. I got a good $500 worth of brewing equipment and about 90 clean brown grolsch bottles for $100 bux. I just figured instead of posting seperate posts I could cover this area since I have the time. If you want to cover an area use this link to Search Tempest.com Just put in your zip code, items you are looking for and select how many mile range you are willing to go and bingo you get all the adds on one page for the area you choose.
http://www.searchtempest.com/

Hey Jet just click on the button at the bottom of their post to send them a note. First time I've ever seen this on craigslist. It's probably their first post on there and didn't realize they did that.
Good Luck

Hey Jet just click on the button at the bottom of their post to send them a note. First time I've ever seen this on craigslist. It's probably their first post on there and didn't realize they did that.
Good Luck

I've clicked it like seventeen times!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back