Money came to me.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julohan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was just given $300.00. I am thinking of buying this conical (Cone Bottom Inductor Tanks). Anyone have any other ideas of something I should buy. I thought about buying a stout setup. I almost did it. I realized it isn't something that I really need.

Do you have temperature control for fermentation in your current setup? That's what I'd spend my next $300 on. Fridge from Craigslist, fermwrap/brewbelt, and a dual stage temp controller.

A fermentation chamber would be nice. I should pay the college loans. But, I got the rest of my life to pay that off.

I have to agree with all the other voices - Deal with fermentation temp before worrying about a conical.

A fermentation chamber would be nice. I should pay the college loans. But, I got the rest of my life to pay that off.

Ha! That's what I figure. They have all the payments scheduled out....just let it ride.

Anyway get whatever it will help make beer somehow.

Back