• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Little Giant Condensate Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
I have a brand new Little Giant Condensate Pump for sale M#vcma-15uls. Could be used for multiple purposes in homebrew. Cheapest price I can find on it online is $38 plus tax/shipping. I'll ship it for $30. First to PM me gets it.

2012-04-05_15-37-16_603.jpg

2012-04-05_15-36-45_953.jpg

Possibly pumping ice water through a coil for cooling is just one option.

Got a temp rating for it? Or a model number so I can look it up? I need to replace mine with one that can handle higher temps for a steam based humidifier.

Not sure if the plastic is food safe. I just know with a little ingenuity and creativity the right person could use it for a great Diy project. What that project us exactly, I don't know.

I do hvac and we use these for ac condensate I can't imagine in what way they would be a good fit in brewing. I can almost guarantee they are not food safe. Not trying to be a jerk just stating the obvious

I do hvac and we use these for ac condensate I can't imagine in what way they would be a good fit in brewing. I can almost guarantee they are not food safe. Not trying to be a jerk just stating the obvious

Maybe in a keezer? They can get pretty swampy.

How would they not be a perfect fit for somebody trying to use it for pumping ice water through an immersion coil. In hotter climates the ground water is very warm. I'm a service tech in the hvac industry Btw.

It IS good for pumping ice water through an IC. When I brew indoors, I do the same thing. Different pump but same concept. It works very well.

Mknox4354 said:
Sorry my bad man

In my ten seconds of googling, I thought they were designed to collect the moisture, condense it, and pump it out.
I could be completely wrong, so feel free to ignore :p

I was thinking about using one of these for a glycol pump, but I dont it is designed for a 24x7 operation.

Back