The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't George a mason? Hey Paul, maybe have some of the guys from high school over and finish up that pizza burner!

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

PTN hasn't finished the pizza incinerator yet? I was reading that thread before I got into an accident in June. ... holy crap sounds like I got more done being laid up for 5 months than he did..... wtf.

What was the name of the thread need to check it out. :D

"How to bore folks to fcukin tears in 400 posts or less"

Pretty sure that was the name of the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Lol
The thread is now over 600 posts. .. why is it taking so long to finish. .. what is he waiting to figure out how to make a decent beer first? :mug:

I can attest that his beers are great

Well have him send some my way because it has been forever since I have had a great beer or even a good one. If need be I will come and help him finish his backyard sculpture after I am all healed up. Can't hurt to beg, right? :D At least through the interwebs. It is a good thing I won't remember typing this by tomorrow. I think I remember seeing a picture of the "oven" fired up (I will have to go back and read the thread again.) Did you get to try anything from it? :confused:

And somehow... he is just Paul... we all want to hate him because he's beautiful but he's just too darned nice to hate. And did I mention his brewing prowess and pizza skills? both should be worshipped!

So some f'tard from the Solar Panel Co comes to the house today. Three hours early. I'm running around like PTN trying to get the boat put to bed for the winter and dingleberry shows up. So he spends a few hours selling Al on how wicked pissah solah **** is while Drunken and I faht around work in' on LSU and the oven.

So after dinkwad sells Al on the sheet he comes out and sees that Drunken and I are setting up to brew.
"Hey, do you brew beer?"
"Hey, does your Mom swallow?"
"Cause i brew beer."

"Fark! Ok. This is gonna be ugly . Go to HBT. Find the Masshole thread. I'm PTN. Bend over. Grab your ankles. You're gonna love Yeager."

Everybody say Hi to SolarPanelGuy.

He said he'd be here soon.

The gaping hole of pitching. I liked Sandoval a couple of years ago but this was his free agency year and couldn't keep the weight off. Numbers weren't that great during regular season and I just think there's a bigger hole on the pitching rotation.

Agreed. He's probably not going to kill himself to make weight with that monster contract. And the idea of Buckholz as the 'ace' is laughable.

It is the typical Sox last minute Christmas shopping routine. " I gotta get them SOMETHING!!!!!"

So basically Charington is buying Sox fans a Sham Wow and a set of footsie PJs and hoping we'll keep showing up and buying the $10 beers because he made an effort.

The gaping hole of pitching. I liked Sandoval a couple of years ago but this was his free agency year and couldn't keep the weight off. Numbers weren't that great during regular season and I just think there's a bigger hole on the pitching rotation.

No, the gaping hole is the one in the "roof" of PTN's pizza "oven."

No, the gaping hole is the one in the "roof" of PTN's pizza "oven."

No... The gaping hole is the one between your azz cheeks from spending too much time at trucker rest stops.

"Heyyyy big boy... Wanna see my 'ninkasi'? What? Don't know what that is? Wellllllll let me show you."

Brian, your words are hurtful. I'm taking the bus and you won't see me at the pancake social.

Hey man... You're in the Masshole thread brutha. Once in a while we gots ta stick up for own.

PTN might be a total jackazz but he's OUR jackazz damn it.

Back