South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 2!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in a bag of Pale Ale, Pils, and 1/3 - 1/2 split of wheat if I can find someone to split it with me.

Ok i have My actual order
Barids Pale ale x2
CM 2 Row x1
marris otter x1
Best Munich x1

1 lb summit hops
1 lb simcoe

How do you handle money? have paypal if that helps. When do you order and where is your p/u location. Sorry for all the ?s. thanks for setting this up

I'll also be in for splitting some specialty. not sure exactly what i need but woudl pretty much be up for anything. let me know some ideas

Lordura if you haven't seen this already i'll take

1 x Franco belge pils
1 x TF Halcyon
1 x Best Vienna
1 x CMC 2 row

if you have then sorry for being a pain. i'd split some munich and some wheat if someone wants to do that

I'll split the munich with you! If you need to fill the pallet then our club will take some. I'm going to be on the sidelines to let everyone else get a chance first. Let me know how many sacks you need to fill the pallet.

I'm in for a sack for 2 Row and looking for 10 pounds of standard Munich and 5 pounds of Vienna if anyone wants to split or if orders less than a full bag are ok.

Thanks,
Glenn

My updated order 1x CM wheat 1x BD PILS 1x GBhony

They honey is currently split 2 ways, if anyone wants in and split into thirds let me know.

ok so a bag of munich for me and Twoodward, I don't have experience with any of the kinds of munich NCM sells so i'll take Best Malz or whatever Twoodward wants,

and then its a bag of CMC wheat split between me and Asneeze. does that sound good for everyone?

Where will the pickup location be for this round? I'm interested in a sack of MFB Pale or something similar and some Munich if somebody wants to split... Post the details and I'll firm up what I'll commit to.

Where will the pickup location be for this round? I'm interested in a sack of MFB Pale or something similar and some Munich if somebody wants to split... Post the details and I'll firm up what I'll commit to.

I'm looking to split some munich. I originally was looking for 10 pounds, but can go up to a half sack. Anywhere between those amounts is OK with me if that works for you.

Cheers,
Glenn

I'm out this round. Please keep me in the loop when round 3 happens. Thanks.

Damn bro, you are ready for more ALREADY?!?! :)

I am in for some specialty, just gotta figure out what I need and match it up with some folks in here. Will post back tomorrow

Damn bro, you are ready for more ALREADY?!?! :)

I'm not really in need right now... could use some wheat but i see a few people wanting this to happen so now is the time!... You can never really have too much anyway! :mug:

I'll be happy to grab some crystal 60, anywhere from 1/2 to 1/5 bag. Add me to the order if it helps or I can wait til next time,

I'm willing to split up to a 1/2 bag of Wheat how does
1x BM - Wheat sound

Lodura I decided on the other
1x BM - Pils
1x Bairds - Maris otter pale ale

sounds good to me. I have a bunch of base still left, so i'm trying to get a good stock of others so i dont have to go to the store

i got you in for thw 1/2x FB Munich... need some pale too?

All right I spoke with a friend and here is my Final Order. Hopefully!!!
1x Best Malz - Wheat
1x Best Malz - Pils
2x Bairds - Maris otter pale ale

Flyerwire we can split 50/50 or my buddy is also interested in some wheat. So we could go 33/33/33 either way is fine with me. I have a scale that I can bring so no problem there.

All right I spoke with a friend and here is my Final Order. Hopefully!!!
1x Best Malz - Wheat
1x Best Malz - Pils
2x Bairds - Maris otter pale ale

Flyerwire we can split 50/50 or my buddy is also interested in some wheat. So we could go 33/33/33 either way is fine with me. I have a scale that I can bring so no problem there.

i'll do 1/3's, half a sack of wheat would last me quite a while :mug:

flyerwire & bigbear... you guys splitting that wheat 50/50?

i'm waiting for oldbrew to get back, but it looks like you are looking for some specialties, my list consists of 1/3's of honey, brown, crystal 20/60, victory, roasted barley. I'd be willing to do 1/3's of that... waiting on oldbrew for verification of the crystal60(with you) and roasted, others i'm still open

How many more bags do you need for this order? I'd like to grab atleast three, but maybe more to wrap it up (i desperately need grains right now!).
Tom

Im not sure i want that 1/3 of crystal60 anymore... anyone want that?

I'd be interested in a 1/3 of wheat.

Back