What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sipping on some Deschutes the abyss .. finally have it on tap at the pubb!! O happy day :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

I wasn't extremely impressed with it. I have a bottle I'll age for a year though. I'll see if it gets better with age.

Way more drinkable than bcbs

Well, I'm glad I don't have access to that then. I would've bought it and been disappointed. The only reason I wasn't upset with abyss is because I got it for 7.59 a bottle.

Well, I'm glad I don't have access to that then. I would've bought it and been disappointed. The only reason I wasn't upset with abyss is because I got it for 7.59 a bottle.

Wow!! Sweet deal. I think it was like 15 here. Dont get me wrong bcbs is probably one of the better beers I have had the pleasure of trying. .. the thing is tho. . And this just might be me, I felt like I developed acid reflux after two beers

Live oak- primus. I love this beer

ForumRunner_20131226_222324.jpg

No no no, I get plenty of mad elf. I meant that it's not like you don't get ANY good beer out there...

This is true. We get some good beer over here. However we have to beg Philly for the Primo stuff! Philly distros are like "The Black Hand" of PA! Capisce paisan?

Just popped this bottle of jester king black metal.. and I already like it better than the abyss. Man this is good!

Or a coffee brown.. Like mine :D
We need to talk about a trade for Coffee Bender Billy! What do you want from Michigan?

I have a few things I need to get out in mid January, probably won't be able to get another trade until February if you can hold off a little bit. as for MI beers, I don't really know. so many choices, so little time!:rockin:

Had a Doppelsticke Alt first runnings/The Macallan Cask Strength Hot Scotchie earlier. Drinking a DC Brau The Public while waiting on my wort to boil.

You've been brewing up a storm! I've been procrastinating brewing a cream ale for about a week now. Should finally get it done tomorrow.

312 at the airport bar. Looking at various delays after my second leg from Vegas. Annoying.

You've been brewing up a storm! I've been procrastinating brewing a cream ale for about a week now. Should finally get it done tomorrow.

My pipeline is nearly dry. As in, ever bottle I have that's not aging long term is already in my mini-fridge waiting to be drank.

So after this second batch I'm on now, I'll have 6 full fermenters. Haven't had that many full in quite a while.

Back