What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crooked stave heading to KS...check

Well to celebrate, another apfelwein! :D I got yours all packed up like a clown car, probably too much packing and bubble wrap but itll make it in piece

2013-12-16 22.07.08.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Wait, what? Why can't you vote in the poll? Also, assuming you can't vote in the poll, what is your vote? You didn't say in your post.

Haha no I meant I'm not a American registered voter! Like I can't vote for president as a joke. My vote did count in your, much more important election. :D. I voted weekly.

finsfan said:
He isnt a registered voter with the US government, he took the pole tho :D

Hana yes thanks for clearing it up! I guess the beers are catching up to all of us. I thought It made somewhat sense when I typed it. :mug:

uncarbed mandarin ipa...after a long day of fishing on an assortment of bombers ranging from green flash to obscure blond abbey ales and oaked arrogants. i should just go to bed and rest like the ipa ought too.

Spent more time drinking and forgot my posting. Finally getting rid of the last of any pumpkin spiced beer until I try and torture myself again next year

ForumRunner_20131216_221339.png

Bel-gin ale
Got the recipe from fuzzymitten

Probably gonna get my lazy a$$ up and grab a Widmer Drop Top. The damn beer fridge is outside tho...

Back