quick decision buy or not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you like the beer? If yes, buy it. If no, do not buy it. November 2008 is fine.

Matilda - it's just OK i actually had it on draft at the brewery last night.
If you can find it their best "reserve" offering is the bourbon county stout, but its' usually $20+ per 4 pack.
IMO I wouldn't buy the matilda, buy a true belgian instead...

Matilda - it's just OK i actually had it on draft at the brewery last night.
If you can find it their best "reserve" offering is the bourbon county stout, but its' usually $20+ per 4 pack.
IMO I wouldn't buy the matilda, buy a true belgian instead...

Thats funny you mention the Bourbon County Stout. After reading your reply last night I got an email from my local store that has a wide variety of beers and cigars. They have the Goose Island Bourbon County Stout on draft. For a 64ounce Growler it is $29.99 but that also includes the growler. If I had a growler it would be a little cheaper.

They also have the DFH 90min as well, I think I'll sample the GI and if I don't like it buy the DFH. :drunk:

List of others they have: http://www.thepartysource.com/beer_featured_view.php?item=01585

Back