Where to drink beer in Park City, Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Well, I made it safely behind the Zion Curtain after flying from Providence, to Newark, to Houston, to Salt Lake City. Flight delays, screwed up car rental reservations, and even the Marriott tried to charge me for a reward stay so far. So far things are getting off on the left foot.

We're heading to Springville, to visit friends today and then this evening we'll be heading to Park City for the week for fun in the snow.

I know of the Wasatch Brew Pub in Park City. Is there any other place to get a decent brew there?

Ya, about 45 min. east of there is a place called Wyoming.:D

Oh wait, you said DRINK beer, when I lived in Salt Lake City, Wyoming is where I BOUGHT beer. :)

I don't know where to send you, but I am curiouse...Do brewpubs there make 3.2% beer, or do you have to buy a membership?

Finally made it to Park City. A bottle of Uinta Brewing Cut Throat Pale Ale goes for $5.50 in the lounge. It's 4.0% abv. It's tasty. Bud costs the same and people are drinking it. :D

I found out about the 3.2% here in Utah. It's ABW (Alcohol by Weight), which equals about 4.0% abv. Not too bad I guess and if it tastes good, it will be less filling.

Any folks up for a HBT meetup at the Wasatch Brew Pub this week? If not, I'll be in SLC on Saturday.

Back