Fantasy football anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rdwj said:
I'll play again as long as there is a live draft. Personally, I like the Sportsline features for baseball and the free stuff they give you is great. If their football is similar, I'd rather play there.

I'd be happy to run the league if nobody else wants to do it.

Go ahead and set up a league if you want. I'd prefer Yahoo as well, but if Sportsline has free live stats, I'm game. Let's get on it, we need a good agreeable draft date/time for everyone.Yahoo also has a live chat built into the live draft, so we can chat as we go. It was pretty fun in the leagues I played in last year.

My only request (I'm firm on this) is to do a live draft.

For those that weren't in last year, I hate to be a dick but we over-extended the league last year, IMHO. This year I think we should keep only 10-12 ( I think we had 14 last year?) teams. If thier is enough interest let's start an HBT II team. Top 5-6 finishers will move to HBT I next year.

Hi all.. If there are available spots, I'd like to get in.
One of my keeper leagues fell apart this year, so I have an extra spot for an additional league in my life ;)

There were a couple of leagues started with a membership requirement. Feel free to start a new one for non-members.

You guys should check out fleaflicker.com

Used them last year and it went well. Free live scoring there as well.

BayviewBob said:
Room for at least 7 more managers.

Maybe homebrew sixers to the winner of the super bowl?

League ID#: 262790
League Name: Bayview-Idaho.com
Password: fishkiller
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bayviewidaho
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Mon Aug 27 7:30pm PDT

Signed up. Looks like there are 6 spots left. Draft is tomorrow night.

Hopefully they let you join. Maybe Tatum Bell and Rudy Johnson will be solid in those leagues...

Pst..Acoma...Look at the date of the post...

Latest posts

Back