Official 2011 HBT March Madness brackets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in - thanks for setting it up. It's always fun when you are guaranteed to at least win your entry fee back!

Count me in - thanks for setting it up. It's always fun when you are guaranteed to at least win your entry fee back!

Last year we made it a choice to send the winner some of our homebrews if they wanted 'em....

I think some did send...can't remember who won, and can't find the thread...

Last year we made it a choice to send the winner some of our homebrews if they wanted 'em....

Oh, crap that's right! I forgot to send him beer!!!!!! I told him I would and I forgot all about it.

I want to make it right! Let me see if I can find the HBT ID of the winner.

here is one more reason why living on the east coast would suck

Games starting at 9:45PM

9:45 PM (11) Gonzaga vs. (6) St. John's* CBS

Think I'll watch it with dinner :)

I think it was where you can't search.

Oh, crap that's right! I forgot to send him beer!!!!!! I told him I would and I forgot all about it.

I want to make it right! Let me see if I can find the HBT ID of the winner.

I really thought you won.

Unscathed? That's an understatement -- you have almost had perfect picks so far! I'm gunning for you though....West Virginia will be a deciding factor...Go Kentucky!

The right side of my bracket is just ugly...the left side, not so bad. Overall, horrible. 39th percentile bad.

But I'm still gonna claim victory when my Horns win the Finals, even if every other pick is wrong :D

haha, so is mine, its god awful, well one thing was no one expected pitt to lose 2nd rd. there are a lot of upsets this year no one was predicting

Cuse and Gtown were the two that have hurt me the worst. I had cuse in the final 4 and gtown in elite 8.

haha, so is mine, its god awful, well one thing was no one expected pitt to lose 2nd rd. there are a lot of upsets this year no one was predicting

I had them losing in the next round.

Back