What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Score thanks Ostomo517!!

Gonna drink these bombers tonight that I picked up today. Just had a filling at the dentist need to ease the pain as the numbness wears off.. or that's my excuse anyways :)

ForumRunner_20130516_154645.png

ForumRunner_20130516_154720.png

Score thanks Ostomo517!!

Gonna drink these bombers tonight that I picked up today. Just had a filling at the dentist need to ease the pain as the numbness wears off.. or that's my excuse anyways :)

Sweeet! Glad it reached you in one piece. That tracking started getting a little squirrely. I definitely suggest letting the Pineapple IIPA chill in the fridge a few days to settle back down because of the fruit. Enjoy!!

Was walking into the bottle shop with some redemption bottles as my old boss was walking out, he insisted I take his score home with me. While he went back in to buy more. I'm not going to say no to free craft beer, even if 2/3 of it is owned by in-bev.

20130516_184425_Hagrid.jpg

Channel66 said:
Was walking into the bottle shop with some redemption bottles as my old boss was walking out, he insisted I take his score home with me. While he went back in to buy more. I'm not going to say no to free craft beer, even if 2/3 of it is owned by in-bev.

Not bad! I'm torn with the InBev owned GI as well. I guess I can let it go because, from my understanding, GI approached AB for capital. That may be wrong, buts how I can rationalize buying GI. They're still making the same beer and most is pretty dam good!

AB or not Matilda and Sofie are both tasty!

My cool wife is letting me watch rangers bruins game whilst drinking 64 oz of Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald. Fist night while stuck in buffalo NY for sis in laws college graduation. After a 10 hour drive with our 7 month old.

This is well deserved... Ha

image-2281164525.jpg

NeighborsBrewingCo said:
My cool wife is letting me watch rangers bruins game whilst drinking 64 oz of Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald. Fist night while stuck in buffalo NY for sis in laws college graduation. After a 10 hour drive with our 7 month old.

This is well deserved... Ha

Sounds like a pretty nice night after all!!

My hard cider that I made back in February dont know what to think yet so I'm experimenting with 12 bottles some with cinnamon some with Brown suger and some with vanilla and some with all 3

Score thanks Ostomo517!!

Just remembered, did you get the New Holland sticker???

Starting my night with the same beer I was drinking during the comeback the other night. Forgive my bostonian superstition.

20130516_200741_HDR_Hagrid_Antonio.jpg

Also forgive my dusty tv.

"Wild hops" pilsner. Interesting.

My choco-rye ale. It tastes burnt, but not bad. Next time, change the proportions of malts, because choco-rye is overpoweringly strong.

Back