Free Citra Wet Hops to anyone in the North Raleigh, NC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zymurgy101

Reaction score
I received a pound of Citra wet hops from Rebel Brewer on Saturday and I used 5.5 ounces in a batch on Sunday. Two carboys are full and I don't know what else to do with the remaining 11.5 ounces fresh wet Citra but give them away. It really doesn't seem worth the hassle to dry and freeze. Let me know if you are in the area and we can arrange to meet. :mug:

Very interested. I love cirta hops and live and work in North Raleigh.

I could trade you some grain or other pellet hops too.

-Scott

I would be interested too. Live off of 540 (Briercreek) so N. Raleigh is not that far away. Planning on brewing this weekend too with some Citra. That is if Folster doesn't take it all!

I'd be down either way. IdahoDal and I both have all-citra beers which need dry hop additions. We could split it up 3 ways pretty easily if you would like some.

Since it's about five ounces wet to one ounce of dry hops, I'm not sure you're going to want to split them up too much. I'm just happy knowing someone can use them!

You can give them all to folster as he responded first. I'll just drink more of his beer when I see him next month! Sounds fair to me?

Folster, check your PM's about meeting tomorrow around noon. I'll have the refrigerated Citra with me at work.

It sounds like there are a few folks in the North Raleigh area that are into brewing...very cool. I've got a bit going on over the next few weeks, but it would be cool to grab a beer with some of you and talk shop (brewing, that is) sometime.

Jeff

Back