Help choosing a SS conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to get it into cooler, which is about 24" from the floor,and then bottle it again if I bottle/keg straight from it. moving 5 gallons of beer in a conical is much easier than moving 10.

Blichmann Ferminators have handles; the 7g and 14g models can be moved when full...according to the website. I have to go up a couple of stairs from my patio (brewstation) to inside my house for fermentation. However, I like the features of the MoreBeer version and it is made in the USA! :ban: Just wish it wasn't more than Blichmann and had handles. :(

Blichmann Ferminators have handles; the 7g and 14g models can be moved when full...according to the website. I have to go up a couple of stairs from my patio (brewstation) to inside my house for fermentation. However, I like the features of the MoreBeer version and it is made in the USA! :ban: Just wish it wasn't more than Blichmann and had handles. :(

I have the 14g Blichmann and carried it down the bulkhead steps a couple of times before that got old. No way I could do that myself. Now I just leave it in the cellar and pump directly into it and wheel it back into its home.

Back