Anybody chomping at the bit for Red Alert 3?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medo

Reaction score
Ahoy hoy,
Im pretty sure this is where Ive seen folks ramble about games, so....
Ive been playing Command and Conquer since the mid 90s. The Red Alert franchise was one of my favorites. RA3 comes out 11-11..(was pushed back) and Im really looking forward to full scale war. Anyone else out there going to be playing that first night out?
Maybe a few of us can have a friendly battle. We shall see....
I bid you all a great day, as we are in the middle of a 6-10 inch snow storm as I type this......

Ahoy hoy,
Im pretty sure this is where Ive seen folks ramble about games, so....
Ive been playing Command and Conquer since the mid 90s. The Red Alert franchise was one of my favorites. RA3 comes out 11-11..(was pushed back) and Im really looking forward to full scale war. Anyone else out there going to be playing that first night out?
Maybe a few of us can have a friendly battle. We shall see....
I bid you all a great day, as we are in the middle of a 6-10 inch snow storm as I type this......

I'll have to check it out. Great signature, btw, that's one of my favorite movies. :mug:

Wow thats weird. I JUSt threw out an old RA cd like 2 hours ago thats been kicking around. I also thought it was discontinued. Im probably gonna have to reinstall winblows to play though...well see.

I havent played CnC for a long time. i too played it ever since it came out. However, I stopped after Generals. Actually, I dont think I ever even finished Generals, it was just too different. However, that being said, RA2 was probably the best one ever.

I still kick around Generals w/Zero Hour once in a while. When Generals first came out, I wished they just remade RA2 with the new engine. I'm guessing RA3 will be just awesome but it's coming at a time when I don't have time to obsess over a game...grr... married life with kids be damned ;-)

Back