What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoptart 3.0 Colombard. Nice and tart.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408209652.830840.jpg

I think they are supposed to start fairly soon. They have a new production facility in Clinton, and I agree that DRIPA is the best DIPA out there.

If they distribute it in bottles/cans locally, I honestly think it would be the next Heady, with everyone trying to get their hands on it. In my opinion, it is a superior beer to Heady.

What, no tiger face paint? :D

The bus leaves from the face painters house. There has been discussion of a few if us doing it. My concern is that some of these guys get out of hand when they drink and I don't want to find myself in the middle of a fight when someone makes a wiseass comment.

Water after taking the dogs for a walk. It's too damn hot out there but I still wish I was brewing.

Dreaming about brewing an IPA with 12 lb Maris Otter, 2 lb Vienna, and 1 lb Munich malt. Any thoughts?

English IPAs often have a high MO content.

Just finished judging a commercial beer competition. Definitely different from HB comps.

5 hours later and the debris clean up and regular hardworking is done. I am more motivated to move today than I was before I started. :eek:

Finally a moment to sit after babying the start of this boil. Note to self, get bigger BK!

Having my last bottle of pumpkin buffalo sweat while I brew more. Making a double batch and half will be my first attempt at vanilla bean buffalo sweat. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408216192.157879.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408216201.856013.jpg

Finally a moment to sit after babying the start of this boil. Note to self, get bigger BK!

Having my last bottle of pumpkin buffalo sweat while I brew more. Making a double batch and half will be my first attempt at vanilla bean buffalo sweat. :D

Dam what's your ore boil volume on that batch like 13 gallons ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

At my nephews 2nd birthday party. Bouncy house for him. Beer for me. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408219135.688798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Second brewery today. Had some good stuff but Ive way slowed down on the pic of every beer stuff. This is Pigeon Hill Brewing 1762 RIS damn amazing.

1408219154190.jpg

Troegs is coming to NC soonish. I can't wait for mad elf!

Iced coffee. I have a very sore throat but I have to get the yard work and debris clean up done. :-(

I'll be using it in an IPA next week.

Troegs in NC ?! Say what?! That's the most exciting thing I've heard in, like, forever!!! I lead a very boring life...but still!

HAHA typical niners fan. Your just still mad because the niners only got the tip. Broncos got the WHOLE D!:off:

But you should still try and brew it. Its tastes awesome, I put a little more sugar in it so it came out to 6%. Cheers:mug: to a new NFL season! GO HAWKS!

May give it a go. In any case NFC West will rock this year!

Moving on. F***ing texas wasps..excuse for a drink! Starting light.

1408222786581.jpg

Haha... You need to drink if Dora is on...she yells too loud, better get the Advil, too.

Just found a bottle shop while way out of my neck of the woods in SC while here on business. Not bad for ~$8.

Also surprised to find New Belgium 6'ers for about the same price in all the Walmart & grocery stores in TN. Beer tax must be higher in PA than a lot of other places. I am used to paying minimum $10 and usually more for anything decent.

1408223271051.jpg

Let's see had some pbr today on the lake then an orrsman ale from bells now having a Canadian American ipa best one I can say I have had from the small amount of them I have had
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408224416.121467.jpg
No pics of the earlier beers used the wife's phone to check in to untapped

Bitter punch for an APA (drinking it blind I would have said IPA). But it's good, nice dank aroma.

Taking a breather. This might be the last surprise party I plan at our place.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408224923.446870.jpg

Back