What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy. Saison from a few batches ago, over-carbed to perfection. Seemed so much better before I drank the dialed in version.

image-3747679927.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Frozen Hose American Stout. First beer I ever started brewing while drunk.

Glad I got that out of my way on my first batch. :drunk: Not a good plan, at least not for me.

Hmm, not sure what you would call it. 2 oz or so of mandarin oranges with the light syrup. 7 oz diet sprite. 3 oz vodka. Yummy, the bubbles make the orange pieces move up and down in the glass too. So there is a bit of added interest. I was trying to come up with something the fairer sex would enjoy that I could keep ingredients on hand for.

Coffee while I heat strike water for an oatmeal stout. I'll be pulling a pint of sweet stout for the actual brewing though...

The taste of victory! Well kinda but not really. I took the last few hours of from work after my last hearing with the ex... Finally done, and it tastes so good.
15 min cascade pale, bottled on Monday, haha.

ForumRunner_20130328_142209.png

Two bombers of arrogant bastard and some new belgiums my roommate forgot about in an unplugged mini fridge for two years. He decided to throw them away because "they are flat and moldy by now" and I almost punched him. Delicious.

Sam summer. I got a free gift certificate to Texas roadhouse from my folks, so I figure I'd use it to celebrate.

Two bombers of arrogant bastard and some new belgiums my roommate forgot about in an unplugged mini fridge for two years. He decided to throw them away because "they are flat and moldy by now" and I almost punched him. Delicious.

Haha, that's a great score. I just got out of work and I am imbibing in liquid arrogance myself. Cheers to being worthy :mug:.

Sierra-Nevada torpedo. Got a stone ruination clone in the fermenter. It it comes out even close I am going to be very pleased.

And the plain version from the bottle. Needs a few more days conditioning, but I am ready for some warm weather. This is lawn mower beer! Don't need to worry about getting drunk on 2.5%abv.

image-1763687103.jpg

Back