More About The Frozen Old Guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo he had 600,000 dollars to leave a hospital in his will but refused to pay his electic bill. Maybe it was all just in assets (although from the pic of the house.....it wasn't in that....) but...... I'm sure all the info isn't out...but the mean old power company....just doesn't seem to be so mean to me after all. You want power? Pay your bill. If you need assistance there are programs to help.

Sooooo he had 600,000 dollars to leave a hospital in his will but refused to pay his electic bill. Maybe it was all just in assets (although from the pic of the house.....it wasn't in that....) but...... I'm sure all the info isn't out...but the mean old power company....just doesn't seem to be so mean to me after all. You want power? Pay your bill. If you need assistance there are programs to help.

It was a life Insurance Policy. Active on his death and he named the Hospital as the Benificiary.

Back